"Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27
Friday, May 15, 2009
This is me...
...wishing that the "powers that be" would get their act together so we could travel to Thailand to bring Amarin home. Is it too much to ask that people get paperwork prepared ahead of time? We are indefinitely postponed...will keep you posted.
Hi Angie, I am soooo sorry that all of you will have to wait, but still I had to chuckle when I saw the picture. :-))) You are all in our thoughts and I hope you get to travel soon!
2 comments:
Oh Angie, I'm so sorry. We will keep praying. I'd love some good news today myself. Here's hoping.
Hi Angie, I am soooo sorry that all of you will have to wait, but still I had to chuckle when I saw the picture. :-)))
You are all in our thoughts and I hope you get to travel soon!
Post a Comment