Jamie took a day off work, the weather was sunny and hot, so we headed an hour out of town for a fun day. We had a great day...a little shopping, lunch, rolling down hills (the boys only as we adults would be in body casts), icecream and lemonades!
"Little Bo Jacob" missing one more tooth!
We call this Laura's "snob" look...she's so funny!
I love this photo of Charlie...he looks so calm...wait...what's that twinkle I see in his eye? Oh, right...he was on his way to tackle his big brother.
Laura loves...I mean LOVES...water. I've never seen her so motivated than when there is water nearby and then she walks as fast as she can with a true look of determination to get there without stumbling. We saw several water fountains and streams today and she squirmed and squealed in her stroller until we took her out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment