Ok...Laura is wearing her glasses to school. I wasn't sure I wanted to risk them being stomped on, and since Laura's vision doesn't seem too bad without them, she didn't wear them that first day. Today we tried the "old" pair. They were pretty grimy, so I'm guessing they were tossed to and fro a few times. I remembered the camera today, so here she is in front of her very first locker!
I have to tell you...I'm tired this week. I know a lot of people get their kiddos out the door early in the morning, but I'm just not used to this. And we go all day long, sleep, and do it all over again in the morning. I'm looking forward to Friday when we have nowhere to be in the morning and can do our school work in a timely, but relaxed manner. I have definitely been spoiled with our homeschool schedule in terms of not having to rush out the door every morning. As for my household, well, the dust will wait for me, and we have plenty of clean clothes in our closets.
4 comments:
Could she possibly be any cuter???
I understand the rush--I hate having to be out the door early.
Totally feeling the tired with ya. Laura's hair is just the cutest - frames her little face so sweetly.
How totally cute!! :) I hear ya on the tired thing. ugh. And I'm buried in papers from school.
Laura looks adorable here and from her first day! Princess all the way!! I DO NOT know how Moms survive the rush at all. (As it is noon and I am still in my pj's as we have all been sick!) Glad things seem to be going well for Laura (and Charlie!)
Blessings~
Post a Comment