I'm such a dork. I took photos of Laura at home before we drove her to preschool. Then, once we were in the school getting situated, I remembered that my camera was in the van. UGH! A nice mom let me use her disposable camera to snap a couple photos, but tomorrow I'll have to take it in so I can post some photos.
Ready to take on preschool...looking mighty sweet, I might add.
Donning her new backpack...almost tipped her over!
Princesses, of course. Do you know how many preschool girls walked in with princess backpacks today? Jamie caught another little girl walking out with Laura's backpack by mistake! And I thought I had the only princess going to preschool....:) Daddy picked her up and said they were outside playing when he got there. The teacher didn't offer any info, so we're assuming all went well on her first day.
3 comments:
Unbelievably precious :)
Sweet Laura :)
Very cute...but where are her glasses?
Post a Comment