Friday, January 29, 2010

99%

Do you see that nice big A and the 99% on this math paper? Jacob was literally a-jumpin' up and down to see these marks on his final fourth grade math test! He works really hard in math...he has to...it's not a subject that comes particularly easy for him. History...now that's a different story. But math takes time and energy...but he can do it!
So, Jacob was wondering, since he finished his 4th grade math so early, can he have the rest of the school year off from math? Ummmm....I don't think so! We're on to grade 5/6 ABEKA math...well...as soon as I get it ordered!

3 comments:

Sugar Momma said...

Yea Jacob!! Way to go :)

Megan said...

Great job, Jacob!! I will pray the mail man takes a long time to get the new math books to your house. ;))

Karin said...

Go, Jacob, go!! I love Megan's comment about praying that the books come slowly to your house. :)