And, no, we are defintely NOT talking about Pennsylvania! Yes, that's right, folks! We have hopped aboard the adoption train one more time. Woot, Woot! And just who might this precious little one be? Well, she...yes, SHE...is a sweet little one waiting for us in China. She has the sweetest smile! Our dossier is already 1/2 way finished. See, we knew about this before Christmas. But, we chose not to share anything until our PA arrived. So, get ready to read adoption posts all over again. Didn't we just do this?
The kids' responses were so sweet. Jacob's mouth hung open for a moment in shock. Then he promptly asked if he could travel to China with us. Amarin...well, he just smiled. Not sure he totally understands what's happening yet, but he's happy about whatever it is! Charlie...so sweet. He wants his baby sister (yes, Charlie will be a big brother) to sleep in his bed against the wall, and he will sleep on the outside so she doesn't fall out and get hurt. And, she should have a monkey from Build-a-Bear just like his. I have a feeling that this little girl, just like Laura, is going to have some pretty doting brothers!
10 comments:
Wow!!! Congrats! Please email me some wonderful details!!! I'd LOVE to hear all about this sweet girl! I was just telling my mom today that I'd love to snatch up a little girl for #4! Not sure if Jase will let me!
Blessings to you my friend!
Kam
WOOHOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)) Too funny, the response from your kids. :)
wooohooooo!!!! Totally amazing news, dear friend. Can't wait till you're allowed to post pictures. I bet she is such a treasure.
Yayyeee, I get to journey with you through another adoption. So much fun :)
Rejoicing with you tonight.
WOO HOO!!! CONGRATS!! I love to hear about adoptions. We hope to get a PA soon!
Blessings
Melanie
You guys ROCK!! I'm so excited and can't wait to hear all the details. Hopefully someday soon I can let you know of mine. (Hint, Hint - I need prayers in this area).
Blessings and prayers for all of you!!
Oh My Goodness!! Girl you are good! I could not manage to keep that secret that long.
So, so, so excited for you guys:)
Bring those adoption posts on...I can't wait :)
Love the new blog :0)
Wow!! What a surprise and congrats.. can't wait to hear more about her
I'm so pleased!!!!! She is a truly blessed child! For those of us not familiar with adoption lingo, what does "PA" mean? Can't wait to hear more about her!
Wow!! What fantastic news, Angie! I'm jealous~ Congratulations to you all, I love the kiddos reactions! I can't wait to hear more about your newest princess. Don't make us wait long please!!
Blessings~
Post a Comment