One more beach day today on Lake Huron...beautiful day...but definitely fallish. The breeze was out of the north which made it way too chilly for me to swim (I'm kind of a wimp). Not to mention, the lake is only about 65 degrees...can you tell we haven't had a real warm summer?? It was relaxing, and the kids enjoyed the water, sand, and rocks. They made their dad take them out to the sandbar. Poor boys came back with their teeth chattering!
The boys on the sandbar...Jamie, Amarin, Charlie, and Jacob's feet
And, I have to share Laura's new haircut. She has beautiful, silky hair. But it doesn't look so pretty after she's been chewing on it. So, off to the stylist we went yesterday to get a "bob." The stylist was NOT comfortable cutting off almost 7 inches of beautiful hair, and she had to "get her nerve up" about 3 times before she made the first cut. She kept saying, "Are you sure?" One time when she was asking, just for fun, I said, "No." I thought she was going to fall over right there!! I laughed but I don't think she quite saw the humor. I mean, honestly....it's just hair for goodness sake. It can always grow back. But it's done, and I love it. Even at the beach today, it wasn't blowing in her face, and she wasn't chewing it.
A little blurry...she doesn't like to stand still for the photos.
4 comments:
Very cute haircut!! And the beach looks wonderful. :) It's a bit too cold to swim here, too. wah.
Fun!! I love Laura's new haircut...too, too cute! :)
LOVE the new hair do :)
So glad you're having so much fun at the beach. Looks wonderful!
Laura's hair is way too cute!! Glad you headed to the beach it was just such a gorgeous day.
Post a Comment