Friday, September 18, 2009

Surround Sound

We went out tonight for some very yummy Thai food (Amarin ate like a horse!) and on the way home Jacob shared his thoughts...which tend to be quite humorous, in a dry sense.
He said, "Hey, Dad. You know how you've always wanted surround sound? Well, now with all these kids in the van, you finally have it!"
We burst out laughing. (Well, I did. Jamie's still dreaming of a real surround sound). But, it's so true. Jacob and Charlie are loud enough, but add in another boy who's becoming more confident with the language, and who bursts out in Thai once in a while, along with Laura's giggles and squeals...we have ourselves one of them there real redneck surround sound systems!

This is what it can seem like is behind me when I'm in the driver's seat! Can I get an AMEN, moms?

4 comments:

Karin said...

AMEN, AMEN!! :) That is soooo funny!!! :)

Adeye said...

Amen, sister!!!! :)

amyhusted said...

Amen! Not much more needs to be said. Too cute!

Megan said...

Amen, Amen here!! Sometimes when the volume gets up there I wonder what I would have done had we had as many as I had anticipated! But then the giggling laughter takes over and I LOVE it!!