Time to trim the tree...er...well...time to
stick those fake branches into the pole and put the
tree together first. We had help from three little snowmen...
ornaments above little Laura's reach.
out, so their home was decorated, too.
Little elves like to read...get a load of that hat!
After dinner, the boys got into their jammies, jumped into the warm van with some hot cocoa, turned on some Christmas music, and we drove around looking at Christmas lights.
After one hour of looking at lights, they started to get a little restless, so they started dancing to Jingle Bell Rock the best they could while still buckled!
5 comments:
How fun! I love the footed pjs. Hope would love a pair but I can't find them in her size. So, where did you find them to fit your big boys?
How fun! We do the same thing, only we drink egg nog while we drive around looking at lights. :) We haven't done it yet--and now we can't all fit in the same car, which is a bummer.
I remember those fun days - love it! You will appreciate these blogs and with all the wonderful pics in a few (well, maybe more than a few) years.
I'll be decorating on my own - hopefully, today.
What a perfect day! Right down to the end! You have some uber handsome boys!
Those pics of the boys in the car are absolutely priceless. Love them!
We need to take the kids to look at lights--it's just no fun going out of the house when it's -2!
I know, I'm a wimp!
Post a Comment