Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fish, Fashion, and Festivities

I'm a little behind with my blog....so here's a recap of our week...
Charlie...a fish in the water, and a fish-out-of-water when you try to sleep with him!
He woke with a croupy cough last night, so he asked to sleep with mommy and daddy. How
could we say no to that raspy, barky little voice? But how some of you sleep with your kids all the time, I'll never know. We get knocked in the head, kicked in the backside...sheesh!
Laura got new braces yesterday! We chose yellow bumblebees this time...maybe we're
wishing for summer?

I did not hang the beads in this array. How did it get this way, you ask?

Ha! Caught in the act! I think Laura's entered a very curious stage...that's OK. She never
gets into trouble for it!
Amarin's first snowman, with some help from his big brother.

Laura "helped" me wrap Christmas presents while the boys...

baked cookies with Daddy.

Jacob being very precise.

Amarin made a LOT of trees!

4 comments:

Sugar Momma said...

Fun! I love Laura's decorating:) Sorry to hear about Charlie,hope he gets well soon!

Adeye said...

What a beautiful time you're having in your family. The pictures are just perfect. Did Laura get her hair cut? It looks so cute.

Cheryl said...

Love to see all the fun you are having together as a family.

Sure missed you on Monday - I can see it's busy for you. Hope you are getting caught up. :-)

Megan said...

I love the pics, Angie! Great fun your family is having! Hope Charlie recovers really quickly.

Blessings~