"Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27
That is so cool! I hope you get a wonderful turn-out for the fundraiser!
wooohoooo....that is FABULOUS. Trusting for a HARVEST, my friend.Love and biggest hugs from the Ukraine.
very nice article! i can't wait to see how it turns out for you all. keep pressing forward towards your daughter!
How exciting! I love your heart{s} and hope the Lord sends lots of buyers your way!
Great article! I too hope lots of buyers come your way and much is raised to bring Jenna home!!Blessings~
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cool! I hope you get a wonderful turn-out for the fundraiser!
wooohoooo....that is FABULOUS. Trusting for a HARVEST, my friend.
Love and biggest hugs from the Ukraine.
very nice article! i can't wait to see how it turns out for you all. keep pressing forward towards your daughter!
How exciting! I love your heart{s} and hope the Lord sends lots of buyers your way!
Great article! I too hope lots of buyers come your way and much is raised to bring Jenna home!!
Blessings~
Post a Comment