For the sweet part of my post...my Jacob. He loves to do things
that make others feel special.
Today, as has
been the past few days, was
raining cats and dogs.
We even had a dandy thunderstorm Monday night
and lost power for a few hours.
Luckily it was back on in time for me
to make my coffee Tuesday morning!
But this morning, Jacob went out in the rain
to pick some violets for me
as an early birthday present.
He said he wanted to wait until Saturday,
but they might not be so pretty.
As you can see...he was drenched!
As for the sassy part of the post...here's Laura.
Why is she smiling like that?
Because Charlie is in the broom closet and
can't get out because she's standing in the way
of the door. And she won't move.
I think she's gloating!
2 comments:
There' never a dull moment with kids is there?! :)
Such a sweet heart Jacob has, my goodness! April is a good month to have a birthday ;)) Betcha I am turning older than you though!! And I LOVE Laura's sassiness, it will serve her well in life!!
Blessings~
Post a Comment