Hebrews 4:16
Therefore, let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we
may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Well, God did it again. Every morning for the past while, I've been praying for three little girls in particular...Ruslana, Jubilee, and Hailee. I've been praying that God would move the mountains that kept popping up in order for their families to bring them home. They are the sweetest little girls!
Yesterday morning while blow-drying my hair (that's when I usually pray for these girls...maybe because the noise drowns out anything else around me!), I boldly prayed that Ruslana's family would receive their travel approval THAT day. From their blog, I knew they had been waiting, holding their breath for this news. Guess what?? I read their blog this AM and guess when they received their approval? Yesterday...the same I day I prayed specifically! So, guess who's coming home very, very soon??? Little Ruslana!
Now, I know that lots of people have been praying for Ruslana and her family, so I'm not claiming to have made the difference, but it's so cool to know that God listens to prayer and answers in awesome ways.
4 comments:
A great faith-builder for the pray-er, too! :)
wooohooo---I know, it is just sooooo exciting, my friend. What a mountain mover we serve, hey?
THANK YOU for being such an amazing prayer warrior.
Our God is good! The girls and I are praying for several. Please pray for Lily in particular. Do you know Ellie? She is adopting Lily from Thailand and they have gotten hard news as of late. Very complicated case but we are asking boldly on her behalf.
He is faithful~
Very cool!!! I love it when God does that! :)
Post a Comment