She did really well this morning. I thought for sure she was going to scream through the hook-up since she does not like anyone messing with her head, mouth, eyes, etc. (just ask her dentist and ophthamologist!). But she was pretty calm, and even giggled a few times. I had to hold her head still, though. She sure can be wiggly when she wants to be! So, the task at hand is staying somewhat calm for the day, trying to keep her in front of the camera, and trying to keep harmony in the house since noise is also recorded onto the machine! Lovely!
Today
6 comments:
Oh wow--that is a major task!
Praying for wisdom for all the dr's as they figure out what to do next for your precious angel.
How did she do last night? Praying!
About the sweetest patient I've ever seen :)
You're such a good mommy! Love you Laura!!
So sorry I have missed all of this! Life has been really nuts and I'm just sitting down tonight to catch up. We will pray for you guys!
Love your new Christmasy blog look...it's all because of Jesus!
Love ya~
Just been praying and wondering how it all went...
(Can you do me a favor? Go to my blog and see if you can watch the videos I have posted. Another friend is having problems, but it works fine for me.)
Post a Comment