
Kickin' back with my brothers, popcorn, and Mickey Mouse.

Making spaghetti sauce

Mickey Mouse made with paper and a sit-n-spin.

Charlie had to try making Mickey Mouse, too.

The first time using a vacuum...for Laura's graham cracker crumbs.

Amarin and Laura

Amarin loves the sit-n-sping...hence, all the boys like it again! We're learning to take turns.

Eating corn-on-the-cob with no front teeth!

Running through the sprinklers. Sorry, boys...no big pool like in Thailand!
4 comments:
He seems to feel right at home...how comforting :) I love all the pictures. I was thinking it would be a while before we would get a glimpse of your sweet guy. Thanks for sharing!!
I get chills! Another little heart has found a home--glory to God!
Angie,
Thanks for posting! He is ADORABLE!! His smile just melts your heart. Glad to hear all is going well
He looks so comfortable, Angie!!! How wonderful to see! What a blessing...his eyes are just so lit up! What a wonderful God we have!
Post a Comment