No Joke...As we were brushing teeth this AM, Amarin showed me another really, really loose tooth in his mouth. A bloggy friend asked if he might become a dentist someday. Not in my mouth! I wanna keep the teeth I have, thank you! I'm glad we're heading to the dentist in 2 weeks so they can check this out for themselves. Check back later tonight. I know I'll be anticipating foot steps. UGH!
3 comments:
OK, I am really laughing about the clean stove...LOL.
Amarin is the same age as Khye and Khye has lost 6 teeth. 2 top and 4 bottom. Lost all this year with new teeth growing up behind baby teeth. I've pulled all of Khyes wobbly teeth, he was too scared to. Amarin is so brave!
Jaxin keeps checking his teeth to see if any are wobbly!
Angie, wanted to say thank you for your help and advice about contacting LW in DC. She came through and emailed us this morning! Our Article 5 was granted on 8.19!!! So we hope to be at the 23rd bd mtg! I'm not sure how long it would have taken had you not shared this lady with us. We are forever grateful!
Post a Comment