"Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27
How fun is this!?! Oh, I wish it would really snow here in ATL! We got about an inch last month but that's not nearly enough and it was like 14 degrees outside! WAAAAY too cold! These are great though and I love a man who takes off work to play with his boys! Way to go, papa!
Snow much fun!! I love their sleds too. I guess when you live in the snow you actually own something besides a cut up cardboard box - ha! So are you guys pumped about the upcoming winter olympics?
7 comments:
How fun is this!?! Oh, I wish it would really snow here in ATL! We got about an inch last month but that's not nearly enough and it was like 14 degrees outside! WAAAAY too cold! These are great though and I love a man who takes off work to play with his boys! Way to go, papa!
Snow much fun!! I love their sleds too. I guess when you live in the snow you actually own something besides a cut up cardboard box - ha! So are you guys pumped about the upcoming winter olympics?
Waaay fun!! So cool that Dad got half a day off to spend sledding with his boys! :)
So much fun and how awesome that Jaime can take off work like that and DOES!!
Blessings~
They looked like they had way too much fun. The hill looked like a good one too. So awesome!
Too fun!!! Love the photos. : )
That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment