Here is a new favorite of Amarin's.
HOT sauce!
Even on the bottle, the word HOT is enlarged!
He eats it on everything...rice, chicken,
beef, Adeye's Mexican Stacks (which
has become one of my
favorite meals to prepare and eat)...and
even cookies. Yes, cookies.
Thanfully, it's not difficult to find so we
can keep stocked!
5 comments:
Jet loves that sauce, too and so do Steve and I! YUM! It is called the rooster sauce at our house. We laugh because they told us Jet's diet had no spicy food in it. Ha! Quite the opposite actually--he loves spicy stuff. He wanted to put it on his cottage cheese the other day!
Blessings~
Amarin, I love it too!!! My favorite is on lettuce wraps. I haven't tried them on the mexican food.
Have you been to the new sandwich place in LO? It's called 'wiches.' (www.wichesrestaurant.com) They have this sauce on the sidebar next to the soda fountain. I haven't tried it, but next time I will. I enjoy their sandwiches made with homemade bread!! Hubby took me there for Valentine's dinner - isn't he romantic!! I got a gluten-free apple pie for dessert. I would not have known any different - it was delicious!
Oh my- I am a bland person but I bet some members in our family would love it! I think I will have to get it!
Thanks Amarin for the idea! Enjoy!
Too funny! I am such a wimp when it comes to anything hot. Mild is my thing! :)
Post a Comment