"Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27
ruffy is really cute.. is he a standard poodle? I'm sure laura and the boys will LOVE him.. poodles are extremely intelligent and gentle
Ok...that letter totally brought tears to my eyes. What a cute dog! I love the prince and princess scenario. So excited for you Princess Laura :)
Awww...what a sweet letter. How exciting for all of you! When will Ruffy be coming home?
Oh that is soooooo special, my friend. What a wonderful letter...so amazing. I cannot wait to see him and Laura together.What a sweet journey.
How thoughtful! Ruffey is adorable--he looks so proud to be Laura's prince! Can't wait to hear about training.Blessings~
Ruffy is very handsome. I can't wait to see Lauras face when she meets him 8-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ruffy is really cute.. is he a standard poodle? I'm sure laura and the boys will LOVE him.. poodles are extremely intelligent and gentle
Ok...that letter totally brought tears to my eyes. What a cute dog! I love the prince and princess scenario. So excited for you Princess Laura :)
Awww...what a sweet letter. How exciting for all of you! When will Ruffy be coming home?
Oh that is soooooo special, my friend. What a wonderful letter...so amazing. I cannot wait to see him and Laura together.
What a sweet journey.
How thoughtful! Ruffey is adorable--he looks so proud to be Laura's prince! Can't wait to hear about training.
Blessings~
Ruffy is very handsome. I can't wait to see Lauras face when she meets him 8-)
Post a Comment