Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mmmmmmmm...

School was canceled again today because of snowy backroads,
(cool living in the country!),
so Charlie didn't have preschool.
As the bigger boys were working on their subjects,
I pulled out Char's ABC notebook we're putting together,
and the letter M page.
Charlie: M!
Me: Yep, that's m.
C: (looking at the little "m" pictures) M for mouse,
mother, and what's that?
M: That's a moose. Mmmmmmoose.
C: Mmmmmmm
M: What else starts with Mmmmm?
C: Mmmmmmm rabbit!
(big brothers start giggling)
M: Um, how about mmmm meatloaf.
C: and mmmmmm potatoes!
(big brothers are now laughing loudly!)
Figuring he must be hungry, I just let him cut and paste,
and grabbed some mmmmmm snacks for the the kids.
Oh, well. At least there was some humor in it!

4 comments:

Adeye said...

Toooooc cute :)

Karin said...

So funny! :) I was kinda hoping for a snow day here but we are going to get rain.

Jean said...

The little ones are so cute! (and such great entertainment)

I love snow days! I hope you all had a mmmmm marvelous and a mmmmm terrific day!

Susan said...

Very cute!! I LOVE the early years!!We are hoping for a snow day next Tuesday or Wednesday in Alabama!!! Keeping our fingers crossed! We NEVER get snow!!
Susan Lee
(4 Paws Family)
www.caringbridge.org/visit/alyssagracelee